- Privacy Notice
- Communicating with the Federal Court of Appeal
- Copyright - Permission to reproduce
- Reproduction of Government Symbols
- Hyperlinks Notice
- Official Languages Notice
- Accessibility Notice
The Government of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal are committed to respecting the privacy of visitors to this Web site. This notice summarizes privacy practices for the Federal Court of Appeal’s online activities.
The Federal Court of Appeal is committed to respecting the privacy of visitors to this Web site:
- The Web site does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, or e-mail address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us by e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- The Web site may employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Such software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has connected with our Web site, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site or an improper use of electronic networks has been detected in association with an IP address.
- The Web site does not normally use "cookies" to track how visitors use its Web site or to identify sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (Note: A "cookie" is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a Web site to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Visitor information is used solely in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. The information you provide will be shared with a government department / organization only if your inquiry relates to that entity. We do not use the information to establish individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside the federal government.
Questions or comments regarding this policy may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communicating with the Federal Court of Appeal
If you choose to send the Federal Court of Appeal an email or complete a feedback form online, your personal information is used by the Federal Court of Appeal in order to respond to your inquiry. The information you provide will only be shared with another government institution if your inquiry relates to that institution. The Federal Court of Appeal does not use the information to create individual profiles nor does it disclose the information to anyone other than to those in the federal government who need to provide you with a response.
Emails and other electronic methods used to communicate with the Government of Canada are not secure unless it is specifically stated on a Web page. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not send sensitive personal information, such as your Social Insurance Number or your date of birth, through non-secure electronic means.
Copyright / Permission to Reproduce
The material on this Website was produced and/or compiled by the Federal Court of Appeal. The purpose of the Federal Court of Appeal’s Website is to deliver information and services to users that are relevant to its mandate. You may use and reproduce the material as set out below:
Unless otherwise specified, you may reproduce the material in whole or in part for non-commercial purposes, in any format, without charge or further permission, provided you do the following:
- Exercise due diligence in ensuring the accuracy of the reproduced material;
- Indicate the complete title of the reproduced material and identify the Federal Court of Appeal as the source; and
- Indicate that the reproduction is a copy and the web address (URL) where the original document is available.
The reproduction must not be represented as an official version of the reproduced material, or as having been made in affiliation with or with the endorsement of the Federal Court of Appeal.
Unless otherwise specified, you may not reproduce material on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution without prior written permission from the Federal Court of Appeal. To obtain permission to reproduce material on this site for commercial purposes, write to:Registrar - Federal Court of Appeal
Thomas D'Arcy McGee Building
90 Sparks Street
Some of the material and graphical elements found on this Web site may be subject to the copyright held by another organization. This is particularly true of sites that are jointly operated with an external organization as part of a collaborative arrangement. Where information has been produced or copyright is not held by Government of Canada, the materials are protected under the Copyright Act, and international agreements. Details concerning copyright ownership are indicated on the relevant page(s).
To obtain additional information concerning copyright ownership and restrictions, please contact: email@example.com
Reproduction of Government Symbols
The official symbols of the Government of Canada, including the “Canada” wordmark, the Arms of Canada, and the flag symbol may not be reproduced, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes, without written authorization. Request for authorization from the Treasury Board Secretariat may be addressed to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal Identity Program
Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
300 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Canada K1A 0R5
The Federal Court of Appeal Web site contains links to third party sites. Such links are provided only as a service and convenience to our visitors. The Federal Court of Appeal takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency or reliability of the content at third party sites. The Federal Court of Appeal does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
Visitors should also be aware that information offered by non-Government of Canada sites to which this website links is not subject to the Privacy Act, or the Official Languages Act and may not be accessible to persons with disabilities. The information offered may be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question. With respect to privacy, visitors should research the privacy policies of these non-Government websites before providing personal information.
Official Languages Notice
The Federal Court of Appeal respects the Official Languages Act and relevant Treasury Board policies, and is committed to ensuring that all information and services on this site are available in both English and French. However, users should be aware that information from external sources that are not subject to the Official Languages Act is provided only as a convenience and may be available in only one of the official languages
The Federal Court of Appeal is committed to achieving a high standard of accessibility as defined in the Standard on Web Accessibility. In the event of difficulty using our Web pages, applications or device-based mobile applications, please contact us for assistance or to obtain alternative formats such as regular print, Braille or another appropriate format.
These notices may be changed or updated at any time, without further notice.
Found a bug? Report it here: email@example.com
- Date modified: